Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to a series of coordinated steps that increase the chance of your website showing in the search engine results page (SERP). People also refer to this presence in the SERP as organic rankings. Presence on the SERP for terms important to your organization leads to increased traffic and leads from your website. While your company does not pay for each visitor to the website from organic search results, there is ongoing effort and time required to optimize your website and achieve top rankings. SEO generally has a very high return on investment because people using search engines have high intent to purchase. That means that rather than having to convince someone that they need your service, SEO visitors have already indicated their interest by searching for keywords that match your business category. SEO typically shows up as one of the lowest cost lead sources in annual surveys of marketers. Contact one of our St. Louis SEO experts today to learn how an SEO strategy can help build your customer base.
St. Louis SEO Services
SEO typically shows up as one of the lowest cost lead sources in annual surveys of marketers.Leap Clixx, a St. Louis SEO Company, will give your business the competitive edge it needs in this ever-evolving digital age. Search engines are one of the most prominent ways that potential customers can locate your website and the products and services that your business offers. However, statistics have shown that most people never go past the initial page of search results when they are looking for something specific. This is where a high quality St. Louis SEO Company, like Leap Clixx, comes in. Our SEO services will help maximize your company’s search engine marketability and help you achieve the highest search engine rankings possible.
Good website rankings are driven by content on your site and the links and content from other sites. With this in mind, the bullets below summarize our process for optimizing your website’s rankings:
- During the Keyword Discovery phase of the project, we work with you to determine the best keyword targets. We use your current site traffic, keyword research tools and your business strategy to determine the target keywords that your prospects are using when looking for your business.
- We then create keyword relevant articles for your targeted keywords each month. The content is developed so that one article can be used several times during the link-building phase of the project.
- Our ongoing link-building program distributes these articles to our network of 250,000 news subscribers and 30,000 journalists. Each of the articles links back to your site from credible websites with keyword relevant anchor text. Although the primary purpose of these submissions are links to your target site, you may also receive some referral traffic from the submissions. If desired, we can also use the content for blogging. Finally, all submissions are added to social bookmarking sites and other locations to improve the indexing of the content by search engines.
- Any confirmed links are included in our linking rotation so that some new articles may link to other articles or social bookmarks. The process increases the value of the links into your site.
- All of our activities are available for client review through our SEO dashboard. In addition to the actions, we track rankings on a daily basis for each targeted keyword.
Contact one of our SEO consultants today to discuss your business’ online marketing strategy. We’ll build you a custom search engine optimization package that will keep your business on top, literally. Call now to speak with one of our friendly representatives!Contact Us Today! (314) 641-1000